From small gathereings for 20 guests to festivals for thousands we can provide bar support to match and always take time to give attention to detail however big an event may be. Whether you need a pay bar or an all inclusive package we can take care of as much or as little as you need us to.
We’ve put together some packages so that you can pick and choose what best suits you. We have options suited to all budgets and if you fancy something slightly different let us know and we will put together a quote for you.
If you would simply like to hire the bar and service then that’s fine too. If you would like to provide the alcohol or any aspect of the bar set-up and service yourself then we can simply supply the rest.
Take a look at the options by clicking the links or fill out our quote form for a reply within 48 hrs.
mixo.......For peace of mind
Bar Service Options
Our Bar Service options include:
- Free Bar – Guests drinks freely for the evening from a range of selected drinks
- Pay Bar – Guests pay for their drinks
- Free/Pay Bar – Have a selection of free drinks for your guests (tab/pre paid) followed by a pay bar
- Just the Service – If you would like to take care of all the stock provision yourself you can be quoted for the rest. Fill in our contact form and we will get back to you with a quote for what you need
After you have chosen what kind of bar you would like for your event you can start looking at the other elements of your bar.
These are some of the other things to consider when putting together your perfect bar:
- What kind of Cocktails would I like?
Have a look at our Cocktail List
- What kind of Bartenders?
- Mixologists (video link)
- Regular Bartenders
- What Kind of Bar?
Take your pick from our wide range of bars
You should be able to get a good idea from navigating the site of what you can expect from an mixo event but if you would like to chat through your options in more detail please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling or emailing us. Alternatively you can fill in our Contact form with your details and we will get back to you.
Does an event have to be licensed for the sale of alcohol?
Yes and we can take care of this for you. If there is no premises license for the venue or location where your event is being held then we can apply for the relevant license from the local authorities. We will need at least 4 weeks notice for the apllication to go through.
What Insurance do you have covering events that you do?
We have full public , employer and product liability insurance giving you peace of mind.
What equipment and services can you provide?
We can provide as little or as much as you need:
- Stylish Cocktail bars.
- Professional Cocktail bartenders.
- World calss Flair Bartenders.
- Experienced supporting staff.
- Stylish, quality glassware.
- Bar Kits for Cocktail bartending (Shakers, strainers, bar tidys, drip mats, pour spouts).
- Chillers, Coolers, refrigeration.
- Stylish back bar units with light fixtures.
- All stock necessary for your event.
- Consultancy on any element of bar support.
- Personalised menus.
- A huge selection of delicious cocktails as well as the most popular beers, wines and spirits.
- Fully insured events with the appropriate licensing if necessary.